Ten things that I will not be saying on my deathbed:
1. I am so thankful that I kept that hateful, dull, monotonous day job and gave up on my dreams.
2. Thank goodness that I ignored my family in order to work to get more money and things.
3. Friends are a waste of time.
4. I am a better person for having stayed home to be comfortable and safe rather than experiencing risky adventures.
5. Healthy eating should be followed strictly 24 hours a day and desert should be banned.
6. Laughing so loud that my teenagers are embarrassed must be avoided at all costs.
7. I never made a single mistake in my life because I never tried anything new.
8. Smelling roses is a stupid idea.
9. Pets are a nuisance that should not be bothered with.
10. Life sucks.
Thought I would share what my life will not be all about at the end of it. What will you NOT be saying?
Now, I think, my next post will have to be what I will be saying on my deathbed.